Panel discussion with international experts
DEKRA DIGITAL at IAA Mobility – making tomorrow’s transportation safe and secure
DEKRA DIGITAL has partnered with transportation trade show IAA Mobility, which is being held for the first time in Munich, Germany, from September 7 to 12, 2021. On Thursday, September 9, DEKRA DIGITAL will be hosting a podium discussion at the world’s largest event focusing on the transportation of the future. It will be joined by industry experts to debate what is needed to make technologies in vehicles and transportation solutions safe – both now and in the future.
- DEKRA DIGITAL partners with world's largest transportation trade show
- Key issues for future road vehicles: cyber security and artificial intelligence
In a session titled “Tech vs. Trust,” an international panel of experts will discuss technologies of the future such as artificial intelligence and cyber security – and how to make them safe and reliable for the transportation industry. Automated driving and the regulatory environment will also be covered in the discussion. “At IAA Mobility, we want to show that a holistic approach to safety will be needed for the transportation of the future – with a big-picture view when it comes to manufacturers, vehicles, users, and road infrastructure,” says Dr. Tarek Besold, head of strategic AI at DEKRA DIGITAL.
- Carlos Bhola, tech investor and Managing Director at Celsius Capital
- Stefan Carsten, transportation researcher, Zukunftsinstitut Frankfurt
- Dr. Philipp Gneiting, head of open innovation and customer insights, Mercedes-Benz AG
- Dr. Tarek Besold, head of strategic AI, DEKRA DIGITAL
- Moderator: Laura Keicher, HR and academy, Fanbase GmbH