2nd Party Inspections on Elevators, Escalators and Moving Walks
Inspections during Operation, Manufacturing and Prefabrication of Elevators, Escalators and Moving Walks
With our 2nd party inspection services, DEKRA supports customers to fulfil internal requirements or expediting external recommended inspections.
About 2nd Party Inspections for Elevators, Escalators and Moving Walks
DEKRA is not only your reliable partner for certification and periodical inspection services, but we also offer services and expertise as 2nd party for additional legislative requirements, customer-specific internal specifications and standards as well as for the management of investments in plant stock. In addition, DEKRA also supports you in questions of planning and production such as independent plant inspections or validations on different production sites (e.g. compliance with dimensions, production methods or surface design).
Our teams have decades of documented experience in inspecting elevators, escalators and moving walks. Therefore, we offer a wide range of nspection services as 2nd party, including:
- Design review on an early stage
- State assessment for passenger and load lifts according to EN 81-80
- Customer specific checks specified by manufacturers or operators
- Damage analysis for insurances
- Hazard assessment for technical and work safety
- Individual emergency procedure manuals
- Building value determination including technical equipment
2nd Party Inspections does not cover advisory for the detailed technical design or final choice of components.