Fire Protection and Ventilation
Comprehensive fire protection conformity testing to ensure building safety and compliance
DEKRA offers a professional and expert fire protection conformity service covering all aspects of building safety. Our experts can work with you from the earliest planning stages to ensure compliance, detect errors and minimize costs.
- Expert fire protection testing in accordance with applicable standards
- Support in achieving regulatory and legal conformity
- Pre-commissioning and routine testing services
- Early error detection and cost optimization
DEKRA’s fire protection experts are accredited by all relevant authorities to carry out tests before the commissioning of a building, as well as providing ongoing or recurrent building inspections and tests. We can work with you from the earliest planning stages to ensure that your project meets all legal fire safety requirements. During construction, our experts ensure that any building technology faults or defects are detected at an early stage and that costs are minimized. DEKRA fire protection experts provide support in the areas of technical building equipment, ventilation, air-conditioning and electrical systems.
DEKRA services in the field of fire protection:
- Conducting inventory analyses
- Fire protection consulting for planners and building owners
- Preparation of fire protection certificates
- Preparation of fire load investigations
- Fire protection technical object supervision
DEKRA services in the field of fire-related technical building equipment:
- Examination in accordance with applicable building regulations
- Testing of room air-conditioning systems and carbon monoxide warning systems
- esting of smoke extraction and pressure ventilation systems
- Testing of fire extinguishing systems (hydrants, sprinklers, etc.)
- Expert opinions on the natural ventilation of underground garages
- Hygiene inspection of ventilation systems
- Energy consumption inspection of air conditioning systems
Whatever the size of your building and wherever it is located, our global team of fire protection specialists can work with you to ensure that it is safe and conforms to all applicable regulations and legal requirements. We have decades of experience in this area and all our experts are accredited by the relevant building authorities for the countries we serve.