IATF 16949 certification for better market opportunities worldwide
Individual companies must comply with quality requirements relevant to their services and products provided throughout international automotive industry supply chains.
Standardized quality requirements streamline regulatory and industry standards to support suppliers and eliminate the need for expensive multiple certifications.
About IATF 16949 certification
The International Automotive Task Force has expanded the former ISO ISO/TS 16949 standard into the uniform IATF 16949 standard to assist suppliers finding it increasingly difficult to serve original equipment manufacturers (OEMs) and first-tier automotive suppliers. IATF 16949 covers common customer-specific requirements of the automotive industry, such as traceability to support current regulatory changes, safety-related parts and processes, and warranty management processes including NTF (No Trouble Found) addressing.
Just a few steps to your IATF 16949 certification:
- Information meeting
Clarification of open questions, joint determination of next steps, project discussion or optional pre-audit
- Document check & on-site audit
Readiness analysis, description of your management system, quality capability towards your customers, implementation of the documented statements in day-to-day business
- Audit report with results of our evaluation
Recommendations for optimization potentials and possible reassessment in cases of discrepancies
- Certificate & DEKRA Seal
Presentation of the certificate after successful audit completion and issue of the DEKRA test seal
- Surveillance audit
Annual monitoring to check the maintenance and further development of your management system
Gain from our expertise
- Our qualified and experienced auditors for quality management in the automotive industry can help you optimally integrating the industry standard into your certification process as an additional audit to ISO 9001.
- We offer you DEKRA certification services for other areas and systems, such as ISO 14001, ISO 45001/BS OHSAS 18001 or ISO TS 22163.
- We provide services for more than 40 standards with representatives available at numerous international locations.