The DEKRA Award 2022 is looking for Safety Champions in new categories
Innovative Ideas for a Better Future
DEKRA, the globally active expert organization, has announced new categories in the prestigious DEKRA Award 2022. The expert jury has now decided to award prizes for outstanding performance and best practices in the areas of “Safety”, “Security”, and “Sustainability”. In addition, DEKRA will once again be rewarding young companies that have developed innovative solutions and intelligent business models in the “Startups” category. The application deadline is September 19, 2022.
- Solutions from the areas of “Safety”, “Security”, and “Sustainability”
- Increased focus on digital security and sustainability
- Application deadline for companies and organizations: Monday, September 19, 2022
In the “Safety" category, awards will go to initiatives, innovative products, and services that set an example and help to improve safety in everyday life. Whether on the road, at work, at home, or during leisure time, our activities and actions depend on safe products and machines.
In the “Security” category, the judges are looking for initiatives, innovative products, and pioneering services that help to increase security in the digital environment. In an increasingly digital world, in which IT systems form the basis of almost all business processes, the increase in networking dramatically increases the risks posed by security deficits.
The “Sustainability” category rewards innovative products, services, and exemplary business models that directly support companies, municipalities, authorities, organizations, end users, or society to develop sustainably. The concepts are expected to pursue sustainability principles in a unique and outstanding way and implement this consistently within the framework of their idea.
The overarching “Startups” category seeks out young companies with innovative ideas and business models, irrespective of the award category. Companies, organizations, initiatives, or individuals from all sectors of the economy that develop innovative products, services, and business models are judged for this award.
- Beat Balzli, Editor-in-Chief of WirtschaftsWoche
- Carlos Bhola, Managing Partner, Celsius Capital
- Boris Böhme, Head of Product Safety Unit, German Federal Ministry for Economic Affairs and Energy
- Dr. Raimund Klinkner, Managing Partner at the Institute for Management Excellence GmbH
- Dr. Annette Niederfranke, Director, International Labour Organization (ILO)
- Stan Zurkiewicz, Chairman of the DEKRA e.V. and DEKRA SE Management Board
- Yvonne Zwick, Chairwoman of the B.A.U.M. e.V. Management Board, company network for sustainable business
Information and registration: