Applying Automotive SPICE ® Training
Understanding the ASPICE theory and expectations is great but applying them in the ECU software system development is where the realization happens. This training provides “practical understanding on how to apply ASPICE” in projects.
Enable deep and practical understanding of ASPICE practices (VDA scope) and on how to and apply them in projects
Onsite Training Course
When & Where
8th-10th June, 2023 | Pune, exact location will be notified
3 full day training with an exam to take on the last day of training
Engineering team leads and engineers from system, software, hardware and validation functional areas, project managers and quality practitioners
- Introduction to ASPICE
- Practical application of base practices at L1 (VDA scope)
- Application for base practices
- VDA guidelines
- Watch out for avoiding pitfalls
- Practical application of generic practices at L2
- Extension to FuSa and CySec
- Deep understanding of
- Applying ASPICE in projects
- Additional care of FuSa and CySec features.
- Typical pitfalls and how to avoid them.
- How to demonstrate during ASPICE assessment
- Certification upon successful completion of exam
Basic software development and / or ECU development experience helps in understanding practical application of the ASPICE concepts in automotive ECU projects.
No. of participants:
How can I participate?
Fill-up the form below for registration or alternatively please contact: Jasdeep Kaur I +91 8744944836I email@example.com