Digital Industrial Optimization for Machinery and Equipment
Digital Industrial Optimization Services of Workflow Processes involving Industrial Machinery
DEKRA uses state-of-the art data management and analysis solutions to optimize the safety level of workflows and processes in various industrial applications ranging from the automotive, rail and electric, manufacturing and process industry to testing and inspection services.
About Optimizing Workflow Processes
With our experience with our customers in the DEKRA group worldwide, we can support you to improve and optimize existing workflows for managing your industrial machinery in a safe way. After analyzing and evaluating your equipment and collecting data from connected devices, DEKRA experts develop a customer specific solution (including hard- and software), providing you with the information needed, to improve workflows, processes and the quality of your equipment. In our data system, we can hold the essential information on your equipment including recent and up-coming issues. You can also gain access to the system and manage your asset and process relevant documentation in a digital format. The digital solution can range from:
- Customized regulatory watching tool
- Global overview of regulatory requirements and the level of compliance
- Real-time overview of all connected assets
- Lean and automated processes such as alerts
- Interactive data analysis and intelligent data visualization
- Access to inspection results, measurement reports and documentation
Digital industrial optimization services involving machinery and equipment are carried out by DEKRA’s experts with special equipment or with special applications on mobile devices. This is done as a 2nd party service or additional service. Remote and online monitoring supports our customers, helping them to ensure their equipment is running at the maximum availability and to avoid any repetitions of specific failures for the user.
Our digital industrial optimization services for machinery and equipment includes:
- Formal reporting management
- Automated alerts
- Integration of inspection data and other information such as technical documentation and customer specific documentation.
- Real-time overview of all connected assets (if technically possible and relevant)
- Analysis of process and service data
- Analysis and evaluation of current workflow
- Development of a customer specific solution
- Implementation of a centralized data management system