Explosion Protection Assessment
Explosion safety for industrial processes
Explosion protection is a priority for a range of industries and manufacturers, from food and pharmaceuticals to energy and chemicals. Any process involving flammable gases, mists, vapors or combustible dusts requires explosion protection measures. Accessing objective, expert advice helps your explosion safety efforts pay off.
With extensive experience partnering with high hazard industries, we have the expertise and resources to advise you regarding explosion risks, safety measures, training and more. Our specialists can also serve as expert witnesses and carry out incident investigations.
- Expert advice on explosion protection topics
- Safe processes and reduced explosion risk
- Reliable support in questions of compliance
- Consistent worldwide delivery
Working closely with you, our specialists provide resolutions that meet your needs, whether advising you on ATEX/NFPA or other regulatory topics, assessing explosion hazards and workplace risk or conducting inspections to ensure safe processes. The services we provide relate to:
- Chemical/Powder Testing
- Hazardous Area Classification
- Ignition Hazards Assessment (e.g. Electrostatics, Mechanical Equipment Ignition Risk Assessment etc.)
- Consequence Modelling
- Explosion Vent Sizing
- Dust Explosion Hazards (e.g. Dust Hazard Assessments – DHAs)
- Gas/Liquid Explosion Hazards
- Equipment Inspection
- Incident Investigation
- We are explosion protection experts.
- We have the resources to accommodate your explosion safety needs and requests.
- We specialize in topics related to ATEX, NFPA and hazardous area classification.