Prove sustainable environmental management and use resources efficiently
Climate change and consequent new legal requirements bring increased expectations related to your company's environmental management. Certification according to the DIN EN ISO 14001 environmental standard helps send a strong signal showing that you value the responsible use of natural resources.
The international ISO 14001 standard defines prerequisites for an environmental management system. ISO 14001 certification gives you the opportunity to send a strong signal underlining your commitment to the responsible use of natural resources.
Your ISO 14001 certification at a glance
With DIN EN ISO 14001 certification, you can demonstrate your active commitment to the environment and nature and thus benefit from numerous competitive advantages. Our experts carefully review your handling of resources, measures to protect the environment and the implementation of these in your processes. The comprehensive analysis by our experienced auditors provides you with a detailed overview and allows you to derive optimization potential as well as plan and implement measures for improvement.
Process of ISO 14001 certification
- Information and preliminary audit (optional)
Informative introductory meeting
- Documentation review
Preparation for certification including document review
- Certification audit
Our auditors check your environmental management system on site
- Certificate conferral
After successful certification you will receive our DEKRA test seal
- Regular monitoring audits
Annual monitoring to ensure proper implementation of requirements in practice
Certification renewal every three years.
Your reliable and neutral partner for DIN EN ISO 14001 certification
- Thanks to many years of experience in environmental topics, our independent experts provide competent and reliable support
- Our holistic and strategic approach ensures a detailed overview of your individual situation
- Recognized ISO 14001 certification from DEKRA helps you objectively demonstrate your understanding of the importance of environmental and sustainability issues to your existing and future business partners
- With a portfolio of more than 200 accreditations worldwide, we are also able to offer combined certifications with other management standards such as ISO 50001