Process Safety Management (PSM)
Process safety management program – Protect people, the environment and assets
Most companies dealing with hazardous substances have adopted one or more versions of a process safety management model, but the fragmented approach reflected in most of these efforts is a root cause of the limited progress in reducing process incidents.
- Comprehensive process safety management support for systemic and sustainable safety
- Effective, integrated process safety management program, customized to your needs
- Compliance with Process Safety Management (PSM) regulations and industry guidelines
- Process safety management program development, implementation and improvement
- PSM auditing and compliance-gap identification (OSHA, Seveso, CCPS risk based process safety)
- PSM competency development program for employees at all levels
- Assessment of process safety culture and organizational reliability
- Process hazard analysis (HAZOP , LOPA , HAZID, what-if, checklist, FMEA, bow tie, fault tree)
- Quantitative risk assessment (QRA), including consequence modeling
- Facility siting studies
- Process safety information compilation, and assessment of adequacy
- Laboratory testing capabilities , to assess and document reactivity and flammability hazards
- Prestart-up safety reviews (PSSR)
- Evaluation of non-routine operations and permitting procedures
- Evaluation of emergency plans and practices
- Building code and fire code hazardous materials reviews
- Develop and review major accident hazard safety case reports
- Evaluation of SEVESO compliance reports
- Assessment of technical and organizational hazard-control measures
- Evaluation of the safety features in process design and control
- Study of operating and maintenance practices in the plant/field
- Assistance in the investigation of fire, explosion, reactivity, and PPE-inadequacy incidents
- Support in litigation, as an expert witness
- We are process, chemical and safety engineers with a strong industry background, complemented by in-depth expertise in process safety.
- We work with rigorous scientific approaches, highlighting interpersonal skills and a collaborative approach to solving problems.
- We offer our PSM program, supported by our worldwide offices, in a wide variety of languages, including English, Spanish, Chinese, French, German, Portuguese, Italian, Arabic and Hindi.